Google Apps for Education is new to Konawa Public School in the 2016-17 school year. Students and teachers will be able to work and collaborate more easily and effectively as a result of having these resources and tools provided to educational institutions free from Google. Thanks Google! You rock!
Here are the things we learned how to do in the first few days of school:
- Log in to Google using our email address and password.
- Receive, send, and organize email.
- Create a word processing document with Docs.
- Find the files we create in Drive and keep them organized.
- Use the Calendar and subscribe to the school’s activity calendar.
- Use Classroom to keep up with the assignments, tests, and announcements in our class.
Later in the year we will learn how to:
- Create a spreadsheet with Sheets
- Create a presentation with Slides
- Share our work with others
- Build a student portfolio